*** PESEdit.com 2014 Patch 2.0 + DLC 2.0 ***
1. Remove 'FileLoader' folder inside PES 2014 install directory (if you installed custom files using FileLoader, you can backup the folder by moving it somewhere else.)
2. Extract the PES 2014 Data Pack 2 (included DLC). Copy the included 'dt50_001.cpk' (Data Pack 1) and 'dt500_7999999.cpk' (Data Pack 2) files to 'C:ProgramDataKONAMIPro Evolution Soccer 2014'. This is only required if you don't already have BOTH Data Packs installed to your PES 2014.
3. Disable antivirus software (add PES 2014 main directory to exceptions and enable it again after install)
4. Install the patch
5. Select the pes2014.exe you want to use
6. (Start the selector if you want to make adjustments to leagues, stadiums or scoreboards ΓÇô recommended to start as admin)
7. Start the game via pes2014.exe / start menu folder / PESEdit Selector